NEW BUSINESSES & ENTREPRENEURIAL LAW
Al Nukhbah represents new businesses and entrepreneurs in transactional and advisory matters common to start-ups. Our firm also offers legal audit services, where we will review your company structure (or proposed structure) and relevant legal documentation to evaluate and identify your legal priorities.
We offer legal services to cover the entire spectrum of needs for a new and emerging business, including:
• Contract drafting, review, and negotiation
• Entity choice and formation
• Corporate governance matters
• Articles/Memorandum of Association, Bylaws, LLC Operating Agreements
• Corporate formalities (minutes, board meetings, resolutions, powers of attorney)
• Employment documents: offer letters, employment agreements, employee manual, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
• Intellectual property protection (trademark search and registration, licensing agreements)
• Commercial lease review
Company Formation in the UAE
The Al Nukhbah covers all aspects of doing business in the UAE. This includes incorporation, offshore company formation and helping businesses deal with the Free Trade Zones. We advise our clients on which business form would best suit their needs within the UAE and help them navigate the sometimes-complicated legal field of the UAE commercial companies laws.