LITIGATION & ARBITRATION
Al Nukhbah handles litigation, arbitration, mediation, execution, and collection matters throughout the UAE:
Arbitration is one of the most effective ways to resolve disputes instead of turning to courts, as in arbitration, the resolution and execution procedures are expedient. Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) have proven to provide a more cost-effective settlement to disputes than traditional litigation proceedings, and is an effective method of resolving international disputes without the potential cost, delays and risk associated with domestic litigation. It is highly notable that most of the multinational corporations would rather resolve their commercial disputes by arbitrations administered by a reputable arbitration institution.
Al Nukhbah is qualified to handle arbitration and has experience before the Dubai International Arbitration Centre, the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)’s International Court of Arbitration, American Arbitration Association (AAA), International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), and United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL).
Al Nukhbah law firm Advocates & Consultants has the necessary background and training to ensure an efficient resolution to all disputes. With our experienced lawyers, we regularly resolve disputes amicably and expeditiously with minimum expense and hardship.
We provide ADR and arbitration on the following matters:
• International and Domestic Arbitration,
• Representing our clients before arbitral institutions,
• Enforcement of arbitral awards in the UAE and abroad,
Moreover, our team is dedicated to pursue and promote our clients’ interests in any dispute, which may arise in relation to numerous areas, including:
• International trade relations
• Breach of contractual obligations
• Unfair competition
• Commercial landlord/tenant disagreements
Working in close association with all practice areas, our litigation group has the resources and experience to handle complex matters in such distinct fields. Our lawyers draw upon the particularized skills of colleagues in different practice areas and locations to forge a comprehensive approach to problem solving. We offer clients our deep industry experience and outstanding service across multiple practices.
We regularly try cases and work closely with our clients to devise effective case management strategies. It is our practice to assist clients in selecting and implementing the most cost-effective form of dispute resolution, whether through court procedures or alternative dispute resolution.
Al Nukhbah Law Firm represents clients in a wide range of substantive complex disputes regarding corporate matters. Our attorneys analyze the risk, costs and benefits of litigation and tailor our strategy to achieve the best resolution for your business.
Our corporate litigation practice focuses on:
• Conflicts arising between investors or shareholders in companies, partnerships and other business structures
• Challenging the results of elections of company Directors/Managers and other shareholder votes
• Disagreements among shareholders, Board members, directors and company managers
• Conflicts arising out of minority shareholder rights
• Actions to appoint custodians to resolve director or shareholder deadlock
• Shareholder rights to inspect corporate books and records
• Foreclosure proceedings, bankruptcy and insolvency
We zealously litigate with a focus on obtaining the best outcome for our clients.
Whether you are seeking to expand your company or need to prosecute or defend a lawsuit, Al Nukhbah Law Firm, has the experience, dedication and skill to address your legal needs.